Smooth Skin Services
Peron Regaud is a low temperature synthetic wax (no tree resin so less chances of allergic reactions) that treats all hair types from fine to coarse.
Waxing is an efficient way to keep your skin smooth and hair free for weeks. For optimum results, it is recommended that you come in every 4-6 weeks to allow all three-hair growth cycles to be affected by the waxing.
Warning! Any derivative of Retin A must be stooped 48 hours prior to waxing. You must wait one full year after discontinuing Accutane prior to resuming waxing.
Full Leg including bikini $65
Upper Leg including bikini $49
Lower Leg/ Arm $30
Eye Brow Design $15
Everyone reacts differently to waxing. Waxing causes the temporary enlargement of the hair follicles that can allow bacteria present on the skin, to enter the enlarged follicles and cause skin infections. If an infection is noted, it should be evaluated and treated by a doctor as soon as possible. That is why it is important to take proper care of your skin following every wax treatment.
- Personal hygiene rules: Please bathe/shower and trim (if necessary) and or freshen up before your Brazilian, bikini or body wax treatment.
- Lotions and creams: To prevent skin irritations/reactions, DO NOT apply self-tanners, body sprays, deodorants and other topical creams to the area being waxed prior to your appointment.
- Hair Length: If you have been shaving, please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks or ¼ inch of hair growth.
- Schedule your appointment: 12-24 hours before outdoor activities (beach, pool, biking etc).
- Avoid heat: No tanning beds, hot tubs, saunas, hot showers or working out before your appointment, and within 12 hours post appointment.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliating the area gently the day of your appointment will remove the dead skin cells and allow for a better hair extraction. Dry Mitts/Brush can help with that.
- Pain tolerance: It is not unusual for some to experience pain during waxing. We are pulling the root out from a small pore, so there is always some degree of discomfort. If you have followed the guidelines 1-6, and are still worried about pain, feel free to take your pain medication (Tylenol, Advil, etc. only if permitted by your medical professional) 20 mins prior to your appointment. This should help take the edge off.
- Clothing: Wear loose comfortable clothing, or bring clothes to change into to prevent irritation/chaffing after waxing.
- Sensitivity: You may notice mild to warm pinkness, red bumps or rash in the area waxed for up to 12-48 hours. Apply a cold compress to sooth the skin or a Hydrocortisone cream (if medically permitted). Yonka Emulsion Pure works wonders!
- Avoid heat: No tanning beds, hot tubs, saunas, hot showers or working out/exercising within 12 hours post treatment.
- Exfoliate: 12-48 hours post waxing, once the skin is back to normal it is beneficial to resume exfoliation to continue the removal of dead skin prior to your next treatment. Dry mitt/brush or scrubs can help with that.
- Clothing: Wear of bring loose, cotton clothing/undergarments to go home in and stay in them for minimum 12 hours, or until skin is back to “normal”.
- Keep In Touch Studios has a strict “no double dipping” policy, meaning that we never dip the same applicator in the vat of wax once it has been used. All instruments are sanitized (tweezers and scissors) and disposable applicators are used for each client.
- Warning! Any derivative of Retin A must be stooped 48 hours prior to waxing. You must wait one full year after discontinuing Accutane prior to resuming waxing.